Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Phantom Energy


Recently I have started looking at all of the things we keep plugged in.


I have heard about phantom energy but never paid attention to it.

Then I received our latest utility bill. It stayed about the same at $145 but we had a $25 fee from TVA.

With a $170 bill I decided to do some more research in phantom energy.

Surprisingly even my husband was on board.


We went thru and unplugged 15 things without even thinking. 1 was a Room air conditioner with it being the middle of

winter I don’t know why we didn’t do that one earlier.  The desktop computer, monitor, speakers and printer where

all already on a power strip so my husband turns the strip off when he is done for the night.


Today when I was looking around the web I found a few articles that I wanted to share with more of the facts.

I have heard people saving $30 and more on their bills. We just started last week so I will let you know when we

get our next bill.




No comments:

Post a Comment