Monday, September 16, 2013

How to fill out freebies

I like to share freebies with my friends but honestly I rarely find them myself.
I belong to a freebie group and a freebie newsletter.
 
Melissa does an excellent job running this group.
 
Both of these sources are excellent. You won't find freebies with strings attached.
Alot of the items are repeats but they are both well worth your time.
 
When time permits I will check other sites like slickdeals.net, fatwallet.com and some others that escape me at the moment.
 
Next I made up a yahoo name I use only for freebies and another for sweeps or contest. You can use yahoo, hotmail or gmail for a free email account.
Some coupons require you to respond back so be sure to check the account regularly.
 
I never give my real phone number. I give the local time and weather number.
 
You can get a free phone number from K7, that channels your free voicemail and fax messages directly to your e-mail. This number enables you to have your voicemail messages and faxes delivered directly to your computer.
 
But the most important thing I did after typing my little fingers to the bone was get an auto form filler.
 
These are 2 I have used. I like the Roboform the best. The free version meets all my needs.
  • Google Toolbar Autofill Try the Google Toolbar with Autofill & more. Download it free!www.toolbar.google.com  
  • Free Form FillerFill Forms, one-click logins, more. Easy. Over 18 Million Downloads.www.roboform.com  
  •  
    Or go to www.download.com and find another filler.
     
     
    If they require you to fill out several surveys or expected to participate in a certain number of offers to receive your "free" samples or items. Then the item isn't a freebie.
    Also, always state you heard the deal from a family member or friend.
    I hope these tips help you some.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment