Monday, September 16, 2013

2 good tips from the Dollar Stretcher

I do both of these tips already.


Visit the Country


I live in the suburbs of a large metropolitan area. My sister
lives in a rural area, just 10 minutes from my house. My pet
recently needed veterinarian care and she suggested her rural
vet. I called around and I saved $150 by using her vet over
the one down the street. This was well worth the trip!
Apparently he makes most of his money on livestock, not
household pets.

Survey Winners


If you notice at the bottom of your store receipt that they
are conducting a survey online, go ahead and enter. Most of
the time there is a gift card "prize" that you might win. (I
won a $1000 gift card from a convenience store that will pay
for my gas for a year!) Somebody has to win, and if it's
online, you don't even need a stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment