Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Homemade Lavender & Eucalyptus Bath Salts

I saw a post on another blog about homemade Lavender & Eucalyptus Bath Salts.
It is basically the same as mine. Below is mine then I will post the link to the other site.

1 cup Epsom Salt
10-15 drops of lavender essential oil
10 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
5-10 drops of food coloring.
Clean mason jars.

I made these for Christmas gifts one year.
I used 2 separate bowls. One bowl I mixed red food coloring along with the other ingredients until well blended. The other bowl I mixed green food coloring along with the remaining ingredients again until well blended.
I layered the red then green until the top of the jar. (The only thing is the red didn't come out a true bright red like I wanted.)
I then took Christmas fabric and hot glued scraps to the tops of the mason jars.
When ready for bath time take about 4 tablespoons to your bath water.
That's it.

http://moneysavingmom.com/2014/01/homemade-lavender-bath-salts.html




No comments:

Post a Comment