Friday, January 17, 2014

Handy Seasonal Storage

From The Dollar Stretcher

Love this one!

Handy Seasonal Storage

Some years ago, I got tired of always trying to deal with winter hats, gloves, and scarves in the summer and summer hats and gardening gloves in the winter. So I went to Wal-Mart and bought a large hanging shoe holder that has clear plastic pockets. I hung it inside my coat closet door and stuck pairs of gloves and hats inside each pocket.

One will hold one pair of ski gloves, one scarf, two winter hats, one or two baseball hats, or two to three pairs of one-size-fits-all knit gloves. To this day, this method works really great for our large family, and I've had many friends and family say that it's a great idea. Try it! And everyone will think you're brilliant, too!
Celeste A.

No comments:

Post a Comment