Saturday, February 9, 2013

The beginning

Hi, I 'm Barbara. I started calling myself a Frugal Nerd years ago.That's frugal not cheap. :)
I find what keeps me motivated about saving money is sharing. That's where you come in. If you enjoy viewing my posts please like or comment.

I love it here on our 2 acres in the country living with my husband, our 3 dogs, 3 cats & 1 fish.

After I lost my job in 2012 along with a couple of other life changes we had to make some adjustments. Even thou I consider myself frugal I had gotten used to my nice salary & spending it. My husband & I have different opinions on wants vs needs. We both have come around more this past year.

I am constantly intrigued with going green, homesteading, & living off the grid. They all go hand in hand to a degree plus they are great money savers. I find myself researching them with an obsession at times.
I love re-purposing items even thou I am not that creative or handy. If it's not car related I can hang up hubs helping me out.

My main dream is live with one income. It's a far off dream but still a dream.


I am on Facebook now. 





  Frugal Nerd

Promote Your Page Too

No comments:

Post a Comment