Monday, February 10, 2014

Saving the environment while being frugal

About 5 years ago we switch to cloth napkins and cloth towels to dry our hands after washing them instead of paper towels. 
I just didn't see the need to pay for something so disposable contributing to landfills and deleting my wallet. 

My husband will still use paper towels for everything else. If I don't find the select a size paper towels for a good price I take a knife and cut the roll in half.
I am guilty about using paper towels for some things too but I concentrate a more reuse logic than he.

We will be using a combo of disposable diapers and cloth diapers for 3 reasons 1) Money and 2) Environment and 3) IMO cloth will be better for the baby.

I thought I would post some things today about conserving the environment in small ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment